Dove, Inc. relies on the giving nature of individuals, groups, community and religious organizations, businesses and corporations in the communities we serve.
We are very fortunate to be able to offer a wide variety of services to those in need, and we encourage you, your group, or your business to contribute to our efforts so that we may help as many individuals as possible.
You can mail in your donation or simply make your donation online by using the form below.
Mail Your Donation To:
302 S. Union St.
Decatur, IL 62522
How Will My Donation Help?
Domestic Violence Program
- Cost per meal for a woman or child in the shelter • $3.34
- Cost per hour of children’s services • $25
- Shelter security system • $100 a month
- Cost per order of protection prepared • $283
- Cost of a bednight in the shelter • $117
- Cost per hour for orders of protections •$18
- Cost per service hour, Moultrie •$57
- Cost per service hour, Shelby •$70
- Cost per service hour, DeWitt •$98
- Cost per funding required record keeping per client •$45
- Cost per service hour to Macon County Children clients •$25
- Cost per service hour youth •$45
- Cost per client per year • $894
- Cost per service hour • $55
- Cost per volunteer to provide an hour of service to the community • $1.45
Children’s Clothing Room
- Cost per child served • 68₡
- Funds dedicated to new socks and underwear • $150 per month
Community Services / Decatur Area Project
- Cost per participant hour •
- Cost per participant • $16